The National University of Vanuatu’s program in Climate Resilience & Humanitarian Action (CRHA) is uniquely designed to address the climate change challenges and the training needs of Vanuatu.
The PMC are short term certificate programs, focusing on specific content areas within the program. All PMCs are accepted into the diploma program, and enrolment and admissions are also flexible, accommodating traditional and professional learners.
The first 2 PMCs will be offered beginning in March 1, 2023. They include:
- Professional Certificate in Project Management: 3 courses providing key skills in Project Design, Monitoring and Evaluation; Administration, People Management, and Logistics; Finance, Funding and Grant Writing.
- Professional Certificate in Climate Resilience and Humanitarian Action: 4 courses that serve as the core of all NUV CRHA diploma programs, providing key skills in Climate Resilience, Climate Change, Humanitarian Action, and Vanuatu/Pacific Economics, Politics and Culture.
For fees and registration details, see the CRHA main page.
Main subjects covered
|Project Management (3 courses, 45 credits)|
|CRHA Core (60 credits, 4 courses)|
|Climate Change (5 courses, 60 credits)|
|Humanitarian Action (5 courses, 60 credits)|
|Climate Resilience Policy and Administration (5 courses, 60 credits)|
Each course has a tuition fee of 40,000 vatu. Program fees vary with the number of courses in the program. The NUV has a small number of scholarships available, and students can also apply for scholarships through the Ministry of Education scholarship office
The admission process will open on 1 February 2023 with courses beginning on March 2023. If you plan to apply to one of the courses, you must follow the step below:
- Download the registration form on the website here
- Carefully read the information contained in this form
- Fill in your personal information accordingly
- Collect the required documents:
- Identity document (national ID card, driving license, VNPF card...)
- Birth certificate copy of your Baccalaureate degree, SPFSC or DAEU degree and your Result Slip
- Relevant transcripts
- Sign and date the application form
- Scan and send your application to
- Submit your tuition deposit of 20,000 vatu
Tel: (+678) 29 792