The National Univeristy of Vanuatu is recruiting the following position :
• Duties and responsibilities : IT Assistant
1. Computer Park Inventory (fill in @IP, @MAC, Type of Equipment, etc.)
2. E-learning classroom wiring + other classrooms and offices to be defined
3. Preparation of VideoConferences (via zoom, prepare in advance the rooms booked for videoconference sessions ...)
4. Reorganize the NUV website. (Reshape the articles published using the standard format, etc.)
5. Management of Wifi / Active Directory / Moodle users (create new wifi / AD / moodle accounts and manage them)
6. Monitoring of borrowing / purchases of IT equipment.
7. Monitoring of software installed within the park.
8. Help set up the new EDT software.
• Selection criteria:
- Nationality: Ni-vanuatu
- Qualification: Higher IT studies
- Experience: 3 years experience as Executive Assistant in a similar position
- Special skills: Computing tools (pack Office, Photoshop...Linux…), Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems (user side and administrator side for installation), Knowledge of Active directory, Knowledge of Joomla will be highly appreciated - Communication/ interpersonal Skills: Excellent interpersonal skills
- Behavioural Competencies: Flexible and available, a good capacity for analysis and problem solving is necessary rigorous person, organized and punctual
- Language: the canditate must be trilingual (Bislama, French and English) both written and oral.
Local contract for 6 months
Mensual salary: 70 000 VT